We hope can you join us! Here’s more Ticket and Date information about the show.
Posts Tagged ‘hot beans
Thus ends an era. A very brief 5 week era, but an era non the less. Hot Beans in Love has come to an end, but for 5 weeks humankind was treated to rousing renditions of their favorite songs with a sprinkle of comedy, a dash of sass, a smidgen of slightly offensive fun and a generous helpin’ of Hot Beans. It was guaranteed to be Hot n’ spicy, and it was!
Thanks to everyone who made it out during our run. You were all a great audience and Frankie and I had a great time performing for you. We’ve appreciated the kind words about our show, and especially those of you who came back a second time and brought friends.
Below are some pictures of our last show experience. Hope you enjoy them, and that someday in the future Benji and Frankie will make a triumphant return to the stage.
Before the show in the Green Room (that’s fancy for “backstage”)
A groundbreaking self photograph only minutes before show time!
Frankie Beans taking her “medicine” before the show.
Benji primping his ‘stache before the show
Frankie Beans: Triple Threat. Actor, Singer, Pregnant.
Benji singing his “Safe Sexperience” abstinence songs.
Frankie and Benji accepting a 18 min. curtain call.
Death of a Mustache. A moment of silence, please.
Freedom! Ah, so much better, just ask the wife. Also, check out our list of Best Mustaches of All-Time.
Too many people put off something that brings them joy, or fail to see the opportunity to experience joy. They use reasoning like: they haven’t thought about it, don’t have it on their schedule, didn’t know it was coming or they decided to be a putz and stay home to watch Quantum Leap reruns.
Somebody once said “Each regret you die with ends up eating your soul”. I believe that was me. Pretty good, huh? So don’t end up 6 feet under in the “bye bye box” with these regrets chompin’ on your soul.
1. Finding out your spouse is a distant cousin.
2. Stepping on the crack that broke your mother’s back.
3. You never did get those magic posters that you stare at to work.
4. Wasted life savings on Hillary Nutcracker business.
5. Didn’t try hard enough to be pretty.
6. Realized far too late that everyone can tell you’re wearing a toupee.
7. The “Nick & Jessica” tattoo on the small of your back.
8. Discovering that cats don’t always land on their feet.
9. Reading this lame regret list.
10. Failure to see the closing night of the highly reviewed Hot Beans in Love, playing Wednesday, April 30th @ 8pm. (more details that will save your soul from being eaten alive)
Well hello [insert your name here],
You are invited to our magical production: “Hot Beans in Love”, a comedic cabaret playing at Davenport’s in April. Consider this your personal invitation. Join us won’t you?