Too many people put off something that brings them joy, or fail to see the opportunity to experience joy. They use reasoning like: they haven’t thought about it, don’t have it on their schedule, didn’t know it was coming or they decided to be a putz and stay home to watch Quantum Leap reruns.
Somebody once said “Each regret you die with ends up eating your soul”. I believe that was me. Pretty good, huh? So don’t end up 6 feet under in the “bye bye box” with these regrets chompin’ on your soul.
1. Finding out your spouse is a distant cousin.
2. Stepping on the crack that broke your mother’s back.
3. You never did get those magic posters that you stare at to work.
4. Wasted life savings on Hillary Nutcracker business.
5. Didn’t try hard enough to be pretty.
6. Realized far too late that everyone can tell you’re wearing a toupee.
7. The “Nick & Jessica” tattoo on the small of your back.
8. Discovering that cats don’t always land on their feet.
9. Reading this lame regret list.
10. Failure to see the closing night of the highly reviewed Hot Beans in Love, playing Wednesday, April 30th @ 8pm. (more details that will save your soul from being eaten alive)